- Class action filed on behalf of over 80 thousand employees of a health care organization alleging that they were underpaid regularly and owed overtime wages due to the rounding of time entries when they clocked in and out of work.
- Consumer class action challenging wireless phone carrier’s policy of charging early termination fees to consumers for terminating service before defined contract periods expired.
- Class action seeking injunctive relief under the UCL against a health plan for failing to provide coverage for necessary mental health services.
- Representative action brought by plaintiffs against defendants for their participation in illegal internet payday loan practices.
- A class of retirees from employment at a university sued to determine if there is a legal duty on the governing body of the university to pay retroactive monthly retirement benefits for periods of time prior to the date on which a retirement plan member submits a request for benefits under the plan.
- Plaintiff class sought damages from company utilizing automated debt collection practices which caused financial harm.
- The class sought an order requiring national retail chain to provide seating at cash registers.
- Class sought damages against major grocery store chain for misrepresenting the origin of the olives in the store label olive oil.